Monday, May 16, 2005

blog-o-matic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On Strangers in my Hometown
Last night I dreamt we simply need to realize to love who we live with. Why am I talking about Strangers in my Hometown, you may ask? So... Sometime around last year I used to sing and dance. Yeah, RIGHT. As I was saying... Although it felt more like a dream to me then. I dreamt of a giant banana. This is special, because...


this blog entry was created by the random blog generator at blog-o-matic. can't think about something to post about? now you can have someone else do it for you, and we both know it would be more interesting than whatever you were going to talk about anyway.

also check out the postmodernism generator, which randomly generates essays on postmodernism from jargon.

No comments: